* 'Iran would barely retaliate if its nuclear program were attacked' Iran is unlikely to unleash a war in response to a military strike on its nuclear facilities.
* At least 3 Katyusha rockets fired from Lebanon at western Galilee Three to four rockets were fired at Israel from south Lebanon.
* Anti-Hamas movement emerges in Gaza An anonymous group of Palestinians calling itself "The rebellion against tyranny in Gaza" has been established in the Strip driving inspiration from Egypt's Tamarod movement.
* "They Don't Care About Syria, They Won't Care About Us" Rabbi Avihai Ronsky, former IDF Chief Rabbi and current head of the Itamar Yeshiva (religious academy), said Thursday that Israelis needed to be especially concerned about the events in Syria.
* France: If chemical weapons allegations true, force needed in Syria France said on Thursday that the international community would need to respond with force.
* Area Near Al-Aqsa Mosque Collapses An area collapsed near the western wall of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem late Tuesday.
* Iran: Christian Man Jailed for Distributing Gospel An Iranian convert from Islam to Christianity has been sentenced to a decade in prison for proselytizing.
* German Neo-Nazis Protest 'Political Refugee Center' German neo-Nazis have protested against a new political refugee centre in Berlin.
* Zuckerberg unveils plan for Internet access for all Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg late Tuesday announced on his Facebook profile page the formation of a partnership with Samsung Electronics, Nokia, Qualcomm and others to make Internet access available to everyone on Earth.
* Egypt's Mubarak flown from prison to hospital Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was flown from prison to a nearby hospital on Thursday.