* Minister: Iran Nuclear Program Could be Destroyed in 'Hours' Minister for Strategy says 'a few hours of airstrikes' would end Iran's nuclear ambitions if pressure fails.
* Turkish president calls for Morsi's release, slams Egyptian 'coup' Gul: Morsi ouster "a clear derailment of country's progress."
* Iran's Khamenei: Peace talks will force Palestinians to relinquish their rights Supreme leader slams "Zionist wolves and their int'l supporters."
* Russia won't supply outstanding S-300s to Syria until mid-2014 - report Fulfillment of Russia's contract with Syria to supply S-300 air defense systems have been postponed until at least June 2014, a corporate report indicates.
* EU refreshes diplomatic contacts with Iran The EU has reacted to Iran's appeal for better ties with a series of informal meetings and friendly statements.
* U.S.: 'Settlements' Are Illegitimate United States says it disapproves of construction in Judea and Samaria, after Israel approves construction of more than 800 units.
* Moscow rejects offer to drop Assad for arms deal Putin tells Saudi intelligence chief Russia won't abandon Syrian president in exchange for $15 billion weapons deal.
* Jews From Muslim Lands: The Forgotten Refugees of 1948 June 20 was World Refugee Day, dedicated to nearly 60 million people worldwide who were forcibly displaced by conflict or persecution.
* Israel won't join EU research program, top diplomat says Deputy Foreign Minister Ze'ev Elkin says Jerusalem will forgo lucrative Horizon 2020 partnership unless Europe changes new settlement rules.