* US warns citizens to leave Yemen amid terror alert The US state department has told citizens and non-emergency government staff to leave Yemen "immediately" due to security threats.
* Egypt: Plot to assassinate al-Sisi, ElBaradei uncovered Egyptian intelligence agencies exposed this past week three armed terror cells in the Sinai peninsula that were working together to carry out a plan to assassinate senior military and police figures.
* Abbas's Fatah Celebrates Murders of Jews on Facebook Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reported Tuesday on an official Fatah Facebook page that is celebrating murderous terror attacks on Jews.
* Official: Israel capable of unilateral strike on Iran, if US not committed Israel is capable of carrying out a unilateral military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities.
* Turkish court convicts dozens of attempted overthrow A court on Monday convicted Turkey's former military chief of trying to overthrow the government and sentenced him to life in prison.
* Palestinian leader in Canada: Shoot Israeli Jews if they don't leave Jerusalem A Palestinian community leader in Toronto said Israelis should be given a two-minute warning before being shot.
* Egypt crisis: Talks gather pace as US senators arrive US senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham have joined top diplomats in Cairo to help find a peaceful solution to Egypt's political stalemate.
* Judea and Samaria Jewish Population Up 2% in 6 Months The Jewish population of Judea and Samaria grew by 2.12% in the last six months.
* 63% of Israeli Jews oppose major West Bank pullout, poll finds Most Israeli Jews would oppose a peace agreement with the Palestinians if it included a full West Bank pullout.
* Soldiers: New Battlefield Simulator Better Than the Real Thing The "Nevo Firing Range," a new simulator that has been adopted by the Israel Navy, will allow soldiers and sailors to conduct very accurate close and long range firing using the latest weapons in the IDF's arsenal.