* Feiglin Declares 'It's Time to Flood the Temple Mount' Israelis who believe the Temple Mount should remain in Israeli hands must take urgent action, Likud MK Moshe Feiglin warned.
* Diplomat: Obama approved intelligence leaks on Israeli air strikes in Syria The U.S. intelligence community leaked information on Israeli air strikes on Syria.
* Israelis discuss tolerance in Jerusalem at annual gay pride parade Thousands of proud gay, bisexual and transgender men and women throughout the country gathered at Independence Park in Jerusalem.
* Inside the Ring: Russia boosts Cuba ties The Russian military recently dispatched a guided-missile warship to Cuba as part of what U.S. officials say are growing military, intelligence and economic ties between Moscow and Havana.
* Assad: We wouldn't have kept fighting for more than 2 years if we weren't sure of victory Syrian President Bashar Assad said on Thursday he was confident of victory against rebels.
* Feathered dinosaurs had 'flight-ready' brains Several ancient dinosaurs evolved the brainpower needed for flight long before they could take to the skies.
* Egypt protesters defy cabinet threat to end sit-ins The country's interim leaders have ordered police to end ongoing protests at two sites in the city.
* Iraq death toll 'tops 1,000' in July, highest in years At least 4,137 civilians have been killed and 9,865 injured so far this year, with Baghdad province worst hit.
* NSA spy leaks: Snowden thanks Russia for asylum In a statement, Mr Snowden also accused the US government of showing "no respect" for international law.
* Netanyahu praises new round of US sanctions on Iran Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday welcomed an American decision to level new sanctions on Iran.