* US ready to launch Syria strike, says Chuck Hagel American forces are "ready" to launch strikes on Syria if President Barack Obama chooses to order an attack.
* Netanyahu: Israel will hit hard if Syrian threat detected Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday warned Syrian President Bashar Assad that Israel would respond forcefully if any attempt to harm the country is detected.
* Syrian FM decries US lies on chemical weapons, says military intervention would serve Israel Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moualem on Tuesday "categorically denied" that the country's military used chemical weapons against its own people last week.
* Iran warns against strike on Syria after gas attack Iran warned on Tuesday against foreign military intervention in Syria, saying the resulting conflict would engulf the region.
* US-led attack on Syria may lead to increased Russian cooperation with Iran Russia warned Western powers on Monday against any military intervention in Syria.
* Syria: If US Attacks Us, We'll Attack Israel As talk and rumors of an impending Western attack against Syria mount, a top Syrian official said Monday that if attacked, his country would react - against Israel.
* Palestinian State in Jordan 'Inevitable' Jordanian-Palestinian activist Mudar Zahran is not a man who minces his words.
* Collapse reported on Temple Mount Eyewitnesses told Turkish media this week that a portion of the Temple Mount platform near the Al Aqsa Mosque has collapsed.
* Germany not keen to join France and UK in Syria strike Germany has indicated it will not take part in any military strike on Syria.
* Livni 'Undermining Israel's Interests' in Talks Daily newspaper Maariv reported Tuesday that there are differences of opinion and approach between the two heads of Israel's negotiating team in talks with the Palestinian Authority.