* Report: State funds groups that advocate building Third Temple Army Radio: Temple Institute backed by Education, Culture Ministries.
* Edelstein: 'Peace Talks' May Cause Violence Trying to resolve all of the problems will result in a wave of unrest and international pressure, predicts Knesset speaker.
* Dempsey in Israel to Talk About Syria and Iran Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff arrives in Israel to discuss issues such as Syria and a possible Israeli strike in Iran.
* EXCLUSIVE: What to expect from Iran's new leader On August 3rd, Iran's notorious former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad officially left office, paving the way for Hassan Rouhani, considered by many as a ray of hope for the West, Israel included.
* Obama 'Leaking Info on Israeli Strikes in Syria' Leaks reflect 'resentment' toward Israel within the U.S. intelligence community, reports World Tribune.
* Report: US, EU, Arab envoys in Egypt visit jailed Brotherhood leader Visits are part of mediation efforts to end bloody conflict.
* Tunisians come out in show of force for Islamist-led government Tens of thousands push back against protests of secular opposition.
* U.S. extends embassy closings; warnings renew debate over NSA data collection The closing of U.S. embassies in 21 predominantly Muslim countries and a broad caution about travel during August that the State Department issued on Friday touched off debate Sunday over the National Security Agency's sweeping data collection programs.
* Israel, US have vastly different takes on Iran's Rouhani inauguration Washington ready to talk, while Jerusalem is warning that regime goal remains development of nukes.
* Syria's war splits nation into 3 distinct regions Regime forces, rebels and Kurds each control territories, boasting their own flags, security agencies and judicial systems.