* Syrian government claims to find chemical agents in rebel tunnel Syrian state television said troops found chemical agents in rebel tunnels in a Damascus suburb.
* US forces move closer to Syria as options weighed U.S. naval forces are moving closer to Syria as President Barack Obama considers military options.
* UN's Angela Kane in Syria urges chemical weapons probe UN disarmament chief Angela Kane has arrived in Damascus to push the Syrian government for access to the alleged site of a chemical weapons attack.
* Obama summons top defense aides to discuss Syria options President Barack Obama was to meet with his national security advisers early on Saturday to discuss reports that the Syrian government used chemical weapons.
* Gaza protestors march against peace talks Hundreds of Palestinians on Friday protested in the Gaza Strip against the recently renewed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
* Al-Qaeda Vowed to 'Change the Face of History' A vow by Al-Qaeda to carry out an attack that would "change the face of history" was behind this month's closures of Western embassies.
* Reeling from crackdown, Egypt's Brotherhood fails to show street power Mass protests called by Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood mostly failed to materialize on Friday.
* Anti-Hamas Tamarod group denies being trained by Egyptian intelligence The new anti-Hamas Tamarod ("Rebellion") group denied Saturday that its members were being trained by Egyptian intelligence personnel.
* Israeli 'web prophet' maps the past to predict the future Prophecy may still be restricted to those qualified to appear in the Bible, but modern technology has given us the next best thing.
* Abbas willing to meet with Netanyahu to boost peace talks Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Saturday that he was prepared to meet with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.