* “On This Day,” King David Purchases Jebusite Threshing Floor King David purchases the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite and, according to one classic rabbinic opinion, the entire city of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem).
* 'It's time for a preemptive strike on Hezbollah' Former MK Gidon Sa'ar reiterates call for IDF to strike Hezbollah to prevent terror militia from growing stronger.
* How does the religious settler movement influence Israeli politics? The settlers who are building homes in the occupied West Bank say they are not just fulfilling a biblical prophecy but are building one of the most enduring political movements in Israel.
* Iran's great nuclear deception New details are revealed about the Mossad's special operation to seize Iran's nuclear archive, including a rare glimpse into Tehran's classified documents: secret tests, a plan to manufacture the first 5 nuclear bombs, and even a photo of proud Iranian scientists outside a nuclear facility.
* Evidence of Sodom? Meteor blast cause of biblical destruction, say scientists Multi-disciplinary team of scientists uses 3,700-year-old archaeological evidence from Jordan’s Tall el-Hammam Excavation Project to understand end to civilization near Dead Sea
* Column One: Hamas And Fatah Unmasked Abbas was similarly blindsided by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s visit to Oman, and Minister of Culture and Sports Miri Regev’s visit to Abu Dhabi for the world judo championships.
* Palestinians: We Cannot Accept Anything from Trump Hardly a day passes without the leadership of the Palestinian Authority (PA) affirming its strong opposition to US President Donald Trump's yet-to-be-announced Middle East peace plan, also referred to as the "deal of the century."
* Amalek, Jewish Injustice, Converts and a Warning to the Chief Rabbinate The Jews’ most formidable enemy in biblical times was the nation of Amalek.
* Report: Trump Delays Peace Plan Until February The report claimed that Trump's aides advised him to wait with the announcement in wake of the recent political developments in Israel, particularly after Liberman resignation.
* USAF takes control of Syrian skies. Unidentified air strike on Iranian target This new game changer in Syria, revealed here by DEBKAfile, provoked an exceptionally detailed threat from Tehran: “US bases in Afghanistan, the UAE and Qatar, and US aircraft carriers in the Gulf are within range of our missiles,” said Brig. Gen. Amirali Hajizadeh, head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ airspace division, on Wednesday, Nov. 21.