* Sinkholes on the Temple Mount: Illegal Waqf Construction or Prophetic Awakening? The Temple Mount has been the scene of several strange phenomena recently; large sections of the ancient stones suddenly falling away, an inexplicable mist that surrounded the Dome of the Rock, a snake crawling out from between the rocks, and now, a sinkhole has appeared adjacent to the Gate of Mercy.
* Netanyahu hails 'historic' Iran sanctions, says his fight against world paid off Prime minister thanks Trump as new penalties against Tehran go into effect after pullout from nuclear deal, claims move will put Iranian regime 'in a choke hold'.
* PA lies, presents Holocaust victims as Arabs PA TV showed a photo with rows of dead bodies claiming they were Arabs killed by Israelis in the Arab village of Al-Dawayima in 1948.
* The Middle East "Truce": Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted These benefits for Hamas are exactly why the proposed truce is dangerous and sends the wrong message to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists.
* Is Replacement Theology Fueling Anti-Semitism in America? In the wake of the Pittsburgh atrocity on October 27, the founder of a nationally recognized watchdog group - active in confronting anti-Semitism - issued a stark warning about the dangers of replacement theology fueling an uptick in Jew-hatred.
* GOP candidate: No peace in Israel until Jews, Muslims convert to Christianity Days before midterm elections, CNN exposes sermons by North Carolina pastor in which he called Islam 'dangerous' and the 'satanic trinity'.
* Sisi: Peace with Israel is 'stable and permanent' Egyptian President hails peace agreement with Israel, says most Egyptians support it.
* Are you ready for a chip implant? You walk into a grocery store and pick up eggs. No smartphone? No problem. You swipe your hand across a reader, and the amount is deducted from your bank account.
* Brexit ministry board member tells companies to prepare for no deal Susan Hooper, a British executive who sits on the board of the Brexit ministry, told businesses to prepare for a no-deal exit on Monday as time starts to run down on the "almost impossible task" of finding an agreement that works for everyone.
* Hike of the Month-Wadi Qelt The best way to explore Wadi Qelt is by hiking in and above the deep canyon.