* Netanyahu, Putin Hold 'Substantive' Talks in Paris The Times of Israel reports: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday had a "short talk" with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Paris as world leaders gathered for commemorations marking 100 years since the end of World War I.
* In solemn Paris ceremony, Macron leads global WW1 Armistice commemorations French President Emmanuel Macron led tributes to the millions of soldiers killed in World War One on Sunday, using an emotional ceremony in Paris attended by scores of world leaders to warn against nationalism a century on from the conflict.
* Macron Auditions for Merkel's Role German Chancellor Angela Merkel's thirteen-year reign over Germany - and thus the European Union - is almost over.
* Palestinians Vow to Defeat Trump's Plan for Peace US President Donald Trump's plan for Middle East peace will fail, just like those of his predecessors, if the Palestinian Authority has anything to say about the matter.
* How to explain the 'timid' reaction of American Jewish leaders to Kristallnacht? Amid the worst pogrom to take place in Germany since the Middle Ages, most US Jewish communal leaders told their constituents to keep quiet.
* The War in Syria Has Been a Boon for the Russian Military Deficiencies have been revealed by the Russian military's experience in Syria, proving the conflict to be a valuable learning experience.
* UK PM May stares into Brexit abyss as domestic opposition mounts Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit strategy came under attack from all sides on Monday, increasing the risk that her plan for leaving the EU will be voted down by parliament and thrust the United Kingdom toward a potentially chaotic "no-deal" Brexit.
* Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips Britain's biggest employer organisation and main trade union body have sounded the alarm over the prospect of British companies implanting staff with microchips to improve security.
* Netanyahu to Hold Security Consultations on Gaza Security consultations will focus on the ongoing cease-fire talks which got a setback after a firebattle between the IDF and Hamas last night.
* Israel and Hizballah trade threats over Iran-supplied precision-guidance missiles Israel has sent a final warning to the Lebanese government that it will destroy Hizballah's new factories for upgrading its missiles unless they were shut down, DEBKAfile's military sources report.