* Rockets, mortars from Gaza continue despite reports of 3:30 p.m. ceasefire Arabic news outlets report Gaza terror groups agree to request from Egyptians to halt attacks in order to give ceasefire a chance.
* IDF Amasses Troops Along Border with Gaza Ahead of Escalation "The IDF is determined to fulfill its mission of defending Israeli citizens, and is prepared and ready for a variety of scenarios, as necessary," the army said in a statement.
* IDF: Hamas to feel our 'full intensity' Iron Dome intercepts 60 out of 200 rocket launches as Israel finds itself under siege.
* In Macron's battle for Europe, Trump is a foe President Emmanuel Macron seemed to many to be speaking for Europe, even the free world, when he denounced nationalism as the "opposite of patriotism" and the enemy of peace and morality as President Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin looked on. He wasn't.
* ANALYSIS: Israel Readies for Third Gaza War The Israel Defense Forces are preparing to call up reservists, IDF spokesman Brig. Gen. Ronen Manelis told reporters on Tuesday morning.
* Is Netanyahu Pushing Israel Towards a War? Much anxious talk is swirling these days over the prospect of a military showdown in the Middle East.
* Will Israel do what it takes to degrade Hamas after 400 rockets? Israel's deterrent strength is on the line after the Palestinian Hamas fired more than 400 rockets in 5 and-a-half hours on Monday, Nov. 12.
* Austrian Chancellor: We're fully committed to Israel's security Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz condemns ongoing rocket attacks from Gaza, calls for violence to stop immediately.
* Brexit divorce deal text agreed by EU and UK, May's ministers to meet The European Union and Britain have agreed a draft text of a Brexit withdrawal agreement and Prime Minister Theresa May will present it to her senior ministers on Wednesday.
* Shrinking Sea of Galilee has some hoping for a miracle It was not so long ago when swimmers at Ein Gev would lay out their towels in the grass at the edge of the Sea of Galilee.