* Straight from the Bible: Tiny First Temple stone weight unearthed in Jerusalem Volunteer at City of David sifting project finds rare 'beka' measure, used by pilgrims paying half-shekel tax before ascending to Temple Mount, in dirt from dig near Western Wall.
* U.N.'s Mladenov Hints That Iran Trying to Spark Gaza War "There are forces out there that want to disrupt that agreement and push us all into the abyss of a confrontation."
* The Russian-Iranian deal offered to Israel Russia reportedly proposes that Iran be granted relief from some US sanctions in in return for the removal of its forces from Syria.
* Iran/Hizballah build new militias in Syria against northern Israel. What is Eisenkot missing? Heads were scratched in many security circles on Monday, Nov. 20, when IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gady Eisenkot was heard to declare that the fact that "Iran and terrorist groups were very far from the place they hoped to attain" was down to "continuous quality operations."
* ANALYSIS: New Information Shows Iran Behind Latest Gaza Crisis Information released this week and comments made by Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu during an address to the Israeli public on Sunday shed new light on the mini-war between the Palestinian terror groups in Gaza and the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) at the beginning of last week and the Israeli decision not to launch a ground offensive.
* Israeli Cabinet minister: Gaza leader's days are numbered A senior Israeli Cabinet minister on Wednesday threatened to kill the leader of the militant Hamas movement ruling Gaza, vowing that another "large campaign" looms in which Israel will hit the militants hard.
* Knesset conference calls for evacuation of Hebron settlers Event organized by Joint List and Meretz MKs to feature speech by B'Tselem head Hagai E-Ad; 'Handful of extremist Jewish settlers live in Hebron, leading government to enact segregation regime in the city,' say organizers.
* The Single Sentence That Would Rescue Theresa May's Brexit Deal Article 20 of the Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland should be supplemented by a sentence of the form: "If not earlier, this Protocol shall cease to apply [x] years after the end of the transition period unless both the European Union and the United Kingdom agree to extent its application in whole or in part."
* Does the European Union need its own army? French President Emmanuel Macron recently said Europe needs to protect itself from Russia, China, and even the United States.
* Support for Israel rises among European Jewish leaders 68% of European Jewish community leaders say they back Israel regardless of its government - up from just 55% in 2015.