* Supreme Court okays discrimination against Jews on Temple Mount Supreme Court rejects petition against use of metal detectors against Jewish visitors to Temple Mount, while Muslims ascend without checks.
* With Mideast Peace Plan, Kushner Prepares His Debut Trump's son-in-law will be the public face of his White House peace effort, breaking a two-year habit of working behind the scenes.
* Netanyahu Says When Israel Projects Strength, No One Cares About So-Called 'Occupation' When Israel projects weakness, it invites the international community to make dangerous demands regarding the so-called "occupation" of Palestinian territories.
* There Is No Political Solution for Gaza The claim that an agreement among the US administration, the Palestinian Authority, and the Egyptians to allow the PA to turn the financial screws on Hamas would culminate in the PA's reassertion of control over the Gaza Strip could not be further from reality.
* October 2018, Record Month for Israeli Tourism October proved to be the best month for Israeli tourism, thanks to almost 500,000 tourists injecting $676.3 million into the economy, according to the country's Tourism Ministry.
* ANALYSIS: Israeli TV Reveals the Truth About Hamas in Gaza It doesn't happen a lot that Israelis have the opportunity to see with their own eyes what Hamas is doing in Gaza, especially after the start of the 'Great March of Return' which started at the end of March and continues until this day.
* Palestinian Threats to Arab Normalization with Israel "There's no place for the [Israeli] enemy on the map." - Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas leader, October 29, 2018.
* Weber v Stubb: Will one of these men lead the EU? Europe's centre-right parties are gathering in Helsinki to select their candidate in the race to succeed Jean-Claude Juncker as president of the European Commission in 2019.
* Europe was sick of the Jews and planned to get rid of them: PA explains the Balfour Declaration and European support for Zionism It's that time of the year again... when Palestinian Authority officials lash out at former British Foreign Minister Arthur Balfour and curse him and Britain on the anniversary of Balfour's declaration from 1917 that Britain favored "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people."
* World War 3: Donald Trump security advisor warns Iran will be 'squeezed until pips squeak' WORLD WAR 3 fears were sparked on Monday when Iran launched countrywide military drills following the implementation of President's Donald Trump's "toughest ever" sanctions on oil exports, shipping and banks in Iran.