* ISIS threatens in new video: After Paris, Washington is next "We swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington," ISIS declares in new video.
* Paris attacks: 'France will destroy IS' - Hollande France is committed to "destroying" the so-called Islamic State group after Friday's deadly attacks, President Francois Hollande has said.
* G20 vows joint security steps after Paris attacks; no new strategy on Syria World leaders vowed tighter border controls, more intelligence sharing and a crackdown on terrorist financing after the Paris attacks, but there was little sign at a summit on Monday of a dramatic shift in strategy against Islamic State in Syria.
* Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members President Vladimir Putin says he's shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.
* Hollande announces security pact, calls for military assistance "France is at war" was the first sentence of President Francois Hollande's speech to an exceptional sitting of both houses of the French parliament in Versailles Monday afternoon (16 November).
* WATCH: Anonymous declares war on IS in wake of Paris attacks ‚"Get ready for a multitude of cyber attacks," warns video in French. "Anonymous everywhere is going to hunt you down".
* Iran vows to intercept Islamic State on its borders Senior Iranian army commander vows 'decisive action' against jihadists crossing borders from Iraq or Afghanistan.
* Take a stand against global terror? The recent terror attacks in France in the "City of Lights" has shaken not only Europe but the entire world.
* Israeli ambassador to Washington: Confront ISIS in Syria or face consequences in Europe, US Israel‚Äôs Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer links Paris attacks to the terror that Israel has been combating from Palestinian adversaries like Hamas.
* French imam on day of Paris attacks: Muslims should rule France Disturbing sermon just hours before Paris attacks reveals how far extremists have penetrated the French Muslim community.