* "Deadliest terror group in the world": The West's latest gift to Africa Nigeria's Boko Haram is now officially the deadliest terror group in the world.
* Putin 'fully mobilized' to tackle threat from Turkey, says Kremlin "The circumstances are unprecedented. The gauntlet thrown down to Russia is unprecedented. So naturally the reaction is in line with this threat."
* 'Allahu Akbar' is the number 1 song on UK charts The dance track, which features the Islamic call has skyrocketed to the top of Spotify's UK music charts, and has continued to spread onto other European charts.
* "Syria is dead, Israel must prepare," top defense official warns Amos Gilad says Bashar Assad's grip on his country is failing and it has become 'a land without rule'.
* WATCH: Israel successfully launches new naval missile defense system IDF holds first operational test of 'Barak 8,' aimed to deflect Hezbollah weapons, as all eyes turn to more powerful Russian S-400.
* Is political correctness over Islam and 'refugees' putting lives in danger? The European psyche on migration appears to have been caught off guard by the sheer pace of events.
* Turkey-Russia jet downing: Erdogan 'saddened' over plane Turkey's president has said he is "saddened" by the downing of a Russian combat jet by Turkish forces on the Syrian border last Tuesday.
* Paris climate summit: world leaders told to iron out differences before talks end France steps up diplomatic efforts to get consensus on a global deal six days before official talks conclude.
* Turkey: Wrong Partner to Fight Terror Racism is bad, no doubt. But it cannot be the reason why jihadists kill "infidels," including fellow Muslims in Muslim lands.
* Lukewarm US Attacks on ISIS Accompanied by Phony Video Russia seems bent on revenge as airstrikes continue to pound Islamic State (ISIS) targets in Syria, while the United States' efforts appear lukewarm in comparison.