* "Commercial scale" oil smuggling into Turkey becomes priority target of anti-ISIS strikes - Islamic State’s daring and impudent oil smuggling into Turkey should become a high-priority target in order to cripple the terrorist group, President Putin said, backed by French President Francois Hollande.
* Putin: Erdogan Supporting Extremists, Forcing Islamization of Turkey - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! - Isaiah 5:20
* World Health Organization: HIV In Europe At All Time High... Migrant "High Risk" - Europe has seen 142,000 new infections of HIV this year, the virus which causes AIDS — the highest number in one year ever.
* Erdogan warns Putin "not to play with fire" - Relations between the former Cold War antagonists are at their worst in recent memory after Turkey shot down the jet near the Syrian border on Monday.
* Think twice before teaming up with Putin in Syria - The plot continues to thicken in the great power game being played out over the Syrian conflict.
* Coptic Pope Tawadros’s Jerusalem visit "will create huge firestorm in Egypt" - First Coptic papal visit since 1832 expected to boost Egyptian pilgrimages.
* France, Russia eyeing united front against ISIS - The leaders differ over the fate of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* Israel to open representative mission in UAE - Foreign Ministry confirms Israel to work in Abu Dhabi to find source of renewable energy, despite longstanding official enmity.
* CNN wipes Israel off the map - CNN sparked outrage this week after posting a news article on its website in which Israel was literally wiped off the map.
* "Assad won when Russia's plane went down" - Experts agree Assad received a boon in the Turkey-Russia spat, as Putin went from being Erdogan's friend to his enemy.