* Russia deploys missile system able to hit Tel Aviv planes Moscow places S-400 'Growlers' in Syria's Latakia base, in an escalation that places Ben-Gurion Airport within range.
* Islamic State threatens Russia: 'You will pay the price' In video celebrating downing of Russian plane in Sinai, an Islamic State militant warns Putin in fluent Russian that the organization is coming after the country and its citizens.
* Jordanian officials arrive to set stage for Temple Mount cameras Officials from Ministry of Religious Endowments to inspect technical side of setting up CCTV system on holy site
* 'Jihadi John': US 'reasonably certain' strike killed IS militant US forces have carried out a drone strike in Syria against the Islamic State militant known as "Jihadi John".
* Battle for Sinjar: IS-held town in Iraq 'liberated' Kurdish fighters have regained control of the strategic Iraqi town of Sinjar which had been held by Islamic State (IS) militants since last year.
* Report: Government may resume Ethiopian aliya 'They must be brought to Israel and reunited with their families. They are undivided part of our community,' says MK Abraham Naguise.
* ISIS claims suicide bombings that killed dozens in Beirut At least 43 people were killed and more than 240 wounded in the two suicide bomb blasts.
* Tony Blair kicks off solo Mideast peace mission Former British prime minister says he'll be putting his 8 years of diplomacy to work to help 'so many' positive things happen
* A peek at Hitler's final hours, from the 'living corpses' in his bunker Premiering Monday in English, "The Day Hitler Died" features rare interviews conducted by a Nuremberg trials judge with the Nazi dictator's confidants
* Ukraine gives equal rights to gay workers, to please Brussels Fight for LGBTI equality needs political will and activist spirit.