* Netanyahu to Obama: Israel has not given up hope for a two-state solution Netanyahu assures Obama that Israel has not given up on peace, saying that he still wishes to see "two states for two peoples, a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes a Jewish state."
* China tests new missile to destroy US satellites Beijing has the upper hand in space warfare? Dong Neng-3 exoatmospheric vehicle test shows China has crippling new weapon.
* Study: social media a major factor in anxiety over terror Israeli study notes technological advancements makes everyone a potential journalist - further fueling the terror war.
* CNN: Israeli Intel led to bomb conclusion for Sinai crash Israeli intelligence sources reportedly provided critical communications intercepts to the US and UK that indicate foul play.
* 'Russia, Iran have signed contract for S-300 missile system delivery' CEO of Russian state-owned defense firm says deal has been sealed for supply of one of world's most capable air defense systems.
* Iran 'Rocket Kitten' cyber group hit in European raids after targeting Israeli scientists Europol, the FBI and Israel's internal security service Shin Bet declined immediate comment.
* Abbas urges Sisi: Pressure Israel to stop 'assaults against al-Aksa Mosque' Palestinian leader meets Egyptian president in Cairo amid Temple Mount tensions.
* Combat report: Russian Air Force destroys 448 terrorist facilities in Syria over 3 days The Russian Air Force in Syria has made 137 sorties over last three days, hitting 448 infrastructure facilities belonging to Islamic State and other terrorists groups in the country, Russia's Defense Ministry said.
* Songs encouraging violence said to be Palestinian hits Fatah promotes music that urges stabbings of Israelis and says revolution needs 'people holding rocks', according to watchdog.
* NATO showcases military might amid multiple threats on its borders NATO and its allies have been staging their biggest military exercises in more than a decade.