* Turkey election: President Erdogan tightens his grip on power in surprise landslide victory As the Kurdish and secular parties' support falls away, the Turkish President is handed a mandate that will allow him to monopolise power and intervene in Syria.
* Turkey election: Erdogan calls on world to respect result Turkey's president says the world must respect the results of the election, which saw the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) regain its parliamentary majority.
* Sinai plane crash: 'External influence' caused crash The Russian airline Kogalymavia has blamed "external influence" for Saturday's Sinai plane crash which killed 224 people.
* Rafsanjani revelation on Iran drive for nuclear bomb eludes alleged Khamenei fatwa The International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations nuclear watchdog, is investigating whether Iran's nuclear program ever had a military application.
* Germany: "20 Million Muslims by 2020" Germany's Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers.
* Hamas: Erdogan's victory is a victory for Palestine With almost all ballots counted, the AKP has taken just shy of 50 percent of the votes, comfortably enough to control a majority in the 550-seat parliament.
* Neo-Nazis terrorise asylum seekers with firebombs in chilling attack in German town Marauding mobs of neo-Nazis went on a weekend long orgy of violence in Germany against asylum seekers.
* WATCH: In new Hebrew clip, IS promises ‚"great war‚" on Jews Knife-waving terrorist addresses ‚"grandchildren of monkeys and pigs," warns Islamic State coming "to slaughter you".
* Expert: Terrorists younger because of Facebook Dr. Amira Halperin says Israel can do little against terror incitement on the internet.
* Watch: Jordanian sheikh issues fatwah against killing Jews Well-known Salafi sheikh notes Jews, including soldiers, 'do not attack anyone who does not attack them.'