* Israelis/Jews "defile" Muslim and Christian holy sites Muslim and Christian holy sites in "Palestine" are "defiled" and "desecrated" by the presence of Israelis/Jews.
* Palestinians' Anti-Semitic Stereotyping of Jews Palestinians are continuing to use the Temple Mount, in Arabic known as the Haram al-Sharif, in Jerusalem, as a platform for incitement against Israel in general and Jews in particular.
* Russia to Israel: No more air strikes on Damascus airport Arabic newspaper reports Russia has told Israel it would not tolerate further air strikes near the Damascus International Airport.
* FRONTIER OF HATE Terrifying new jihadi army dubbed HTS emerging to replace ISIS in Syria The Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham is gaining ground in the north-west province of Idlib as ISIS continues to erode away.
* Turkey Vows to ‘Drain Terror Swamp’ in Kurdish Syria Turkey on Friday said it would not rest until it drains “the terrorist swamp” in northeastern Syria, a territory controlled by a Kurdish group helping the U.S.-led coalition decimate the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).
* Wild week over Brexit leaves British politics in crisis mode The question of Britain's departure from the European Union has divided the country and left its democratic system battered, if not broken
* As I See It: Why The West Should Hold Its Breath Over Britain Although this was the largest prime ministerial defeat in British history, Mrs. May survived a motion of no-confidence the following evening.
* Is Russia-Ukraine war possible? Tensions between Russia and Ukraine will not escalate beyond minor skirmishes in the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
* Mandelblit in the middle: He’ll seal Netanyahu’s fate and maybe shape Israel’s The AG, who must decide whether and when to indict the PM, was attacked for fierce loyalty to the letter of the law long before Netanyahu chose him — twice — for senior positions
* A Practical Guide to Shabbat For People From The Nations The Bible clearly tells us that Shabbat (the Sabbath) is an eternal covenant and a sign between God and the Children of Israel, a testimony to the fact that God introduced the concept of rest on the seventh day.