* Is the IDF Ready for All-Out War? The Israeli military's state of readiness has dramatically improved, but it has a lot more catching up to do. It has spent years neglecting the ground forces - and those forces will be essential if enemies like Hezbollah are to be decisively defeated.
* Israel Issues Rare Praise for EU for Sanctioning Iran The planned attacks in France in June and Denmark in October were reportedly thwarted thanks to intelligence provided by the Mossad.
* Erdogan calls for joint Turkish-Russian-Iranian control of US pullout from Syria in face of Moscow's veto Like Washington, Moscow is averse to the Turkish army moving into northern Syrian Kurdish lands after the Americans leave.
* War Of Words: Jerusalem & Ankara On Collision Course The ongoing war of words between Israel and Turkey is likely to become harsher as both countries head to the polls in the coming months, analysts told The Media Line.
* Prayers For Rain Answered: Sea of Galilee Rises 7 Inches in 48 Hours Prayers for rain seemed to have been answered this week as the heavens over Israel opened up this week bringing much needed rain to the drought-stricken region.
* Will a European army ever be a reality? Following Emmanuel Macron's recent call for the creation of a European army, defence specialists and commentators were swift in their derision of the idea as a political provocation and pipe dream.
* Far-right European governments launch plan to take over EU with anti-immigration 'axis' Hungary's prime minister has welcomed the creation of an anti-immigration "axis" in Europe that could see like-minded far-right EU leaders join forces to run the union.
* Arabs See Netanyahu's Intentions for Golan Heights as 'Irrelevant' Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is pressing the Trump Administration to recognize its sovereignty over the Golan Heights as part of the decision to withdraw U.S. military personnel from Syria.
* Scientists Finally Agree About the Earthquake in Days of Amos But...Which One? In its ongoing effort to catch up to the Bible, science has finally discovered evidence of the catastrophic earthquake that the prophets Amos and Zechariah described.
* IDF officer, 4 soldiers arrested for allegedly beating Palestinian suspects Servicemen from religious Netzah Yehuda battalion suspected of attacking detainees as revenge for terror attack in which two comrades were killed.