* US Intelligence Warns Iran Could Soon Attack Israel America's top intelligence officials are warning that Iran could soon launch a major conventional attack against Israel if the Jewish state continues to attack its military assets in Syria.
* WW3 Threat: Iran vows to attack Israel with missile strike if 'Foolish behaviour' spirals Iran has threatened to strike Israel in a ballistic missile operation and unleash mass "inferno" across the country, as tensions continue to escalate between Tehran and Tel Aviv.
* Iran Prepares for Major Role in Reconstructing Assad's Syria Iranian Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri visited Syria with a delegation of businessmen on Monday and Tuesday to discuss reconstruction deals with the Assad regime as Syria's bloody eight-year civil war winds down.
* Russians Won't Be Able to Push Iran Out of Syria, Expert Says "I wouldn't trust the Russians as far as I could spit" says Philip Smyth.
* Russia: A Friend of Israel or Prophetic Enemy From the North? In the wake of Israeli airstrikes targeting Iranian military sites in Syria, Russia released what seemed to be conflicting statements; decrying "arbitrary Israeli airstrikes" on one hand while at the same time claiming they were deeply concerned about "ensuring a very strong security of the State of Israel."
* Brexit: What just happened and what happens next? On Tuesday evening, British MPs voted on what they want to get out of the deal to leave the European Union.
* The Rise of Populism in Europe Ahead of the EU Elections European politics is showing a distinct trend towards populism, as evidenced inter alia by the electoral results in Italy, Sweden, and Austria.
* World Council of Churches to pull 'accompaniers' from Hevron Im Tirtzu: 'These organizations do nothing but fuel fires of conflict and provoke IDF soldiers; they are the true obstacle to peace.'
* Preparing for Peace - The Palestinian Way If, in the eyes of the Palestinian Authority (PA) leadership, normalization with Israel is an act of "treason," a "crime" and a "big political and national sin," the Trump administration may well be wasting its time and prestige on a peace plan that envisions peace between the Arab countries and Israel, at least at this time.
* Israel advances controversial cable car to Jerusalem's Old City Official notices expected to appear in newspapers on Friday, launching start of 60-day period for public objections.