* Arabs See Netanyahu's Intentions for Golan Heights as 'Irrelevant' Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is pressing the Trump Administration to recognize its sovereignty over the Golan Heights as part of the decision to withdraw U.S. military personnel from Syria.
* Watch: Fatah Marks Anniversary of First Terror Attack By Calling to 'Blow Up' Israelis JERUSALEM - Fatah celebrated the anniversary of its founding with a procession in Ramallah last week in which masked men sang a chant calling for its members to "blow up" Israelis.
* Murder suspects' yeshiva seen as a radical bastion in a more moderate settlement With 5 students arrested on suspicion of involvement in murder of Palestinian woman, residents and those familiar with Rehelim indicate patience with Pri Haaretz may be fading.
* Apologists for Extremism in the West Many apologists say that Islam is a religion of peace. What they do not say is that, according to Islam, "peace" is to come only after all the world has converted to Islam.
* Settler population rises to nearly 450,000 Number of Jews in Judea and Samaria nears 450,000, while growth rate plummets to just 3%.
* Israel staves off Palestinian initiative to become UN member The Palestinian Authority was trying to promote draft resolution granting it full member status in interational body; Israeli envoy thwarts move in cooperation with friendly countries.
* Erdogan responds to Bolton's claim that 'Turkey targets Kurds' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan responds to the US national security adviser's claim that Turkey "targets Kurds" in Syria.
* Putin, Erdogan Plan Meeting 'Soon' On U.S. Plan To Exit Syria Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan are planning to meet "soon" to discuss the announced departure of U.S. troops from Syria, where both countries also have a strong military presence.
* The Brief: Brexit clarifications, New Year's messages and Poland's EU values In this edition of the Brief from Brussels: the UK prime minister seeks assurances once again from EU leaders of the Irish backstop, without success.
* How Anti-Semitism Signals the Approach of the Messianic Era In an interview earlier this week, End of Days expert Rabbi Mendel Kessin told radio talk show host Tamar Yonah of Israel News Talk Radio that anti-Semitism is a signal that God is accelerating the end times.