* 'Israel May Need to Invade Iran to Stop its Entrenchment in Syria' That "whole case" scenario is also the worst case scenario. The report also broke down the threats individually, and ranked them according to their severity.
* Netanyahu Warns Iran: 'Get Out' of Syria Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday warned Iran to "get out of Syria" unless it wanted to continue being attacked by Israel.
* Iran says it will keep military forces in Syria despite Israeli threats Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards calls Prime Minister Netanyahu's warning - a joke'; says Islamic Republic will keep its forces and weapons in the war-battered country.
* Is Russia warming up to the Houthis? On Jan. 9, Russia's ambassador to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia, praised UN efforts to end hostilities in Yemen and pledged Moscow's support for peace negotiations that engage all warring parties in the conflict.
* Unique Precious Stones Discovered in Carmel, Paving Way For Third Temple A company founded on the prophetic advice of the Chabad Rabbi has found a type of gemstone unique to Israel... and outer space.
* Iran to Netanyahu: We're not going anywhere Iran vows to keep its military forces in Syria, following warning by Israeli premier. 'Watch out, one day Iranian missiles may hit you.'
* Brexit vote: What just happened and what comes next? It was an evening of high-stakes and unprecedented drama that will have an impact far beyond the UK.
* Brexit vote: Donald Tusk hints UK should stay in EU European Council President Donald Tusk has hinted that the UK should stay in the EU, after the prime minister's Brexit deal was rejected in parliament.
* Malaysia Refuses to Host Any More Events Involving Israel Muslim-majority Malaysia will no longer host any events that include Israel on the guest list, foreign minister Saifuddin Abdullah said Wednesday.
* Russia's air defenses can't stop Israel from stomping on Iran in Syria with airstrikes Russia has some of its best air defenses in Syria, and has boasted they can shoot down US stealth fighters, but Israel routinely defeats these systems with non-stealthy F-16s.