* Jerusalem Day, 50 Years Since Unification Hashem says that these enemies will be destroyed.
* Trump 'determined to pursue peace' after Pope meeting US President Donald Trump has said he is "more determined than ever" to pursue peace in the world after meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican.
* 1,000 soldiers on streets as nervous Britain prepares for 'imminent' terror attack Troops are being deployed to guard Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, and Parliament after Prime Minister Theresa May warned that another terror attack is 'expected imminently.'
* Top U.S. Intel Official: Retaking Raqqa Will Fail to Hamper ISIS Ambitions Abroad DNI Dan Coats says intel sharing is imperative amid threat of homegrown attacks.
* Netanyahu: Temple Mount, Western Wall Will Stay Under Israeli Sovereignty Forever In Jerusalem Day address, PM indicates that Israel will never allow the capital to return to its pre-1967 status.
* Aerial photos: Jerusalem Day march underway Tens of thousands join March of Flags from Jerusalem's Great Synagogue to the Western Wall on 50th anniversary of liberation of city.
* The Six Day War - a salvation and a miracle PM Netanyahu says Six Day War was 'a salvation and miracle,' promises Temple Mount will always remain in Jewish hands.
* WATCH: Thousands pray at the Western Wall on Jerusalem Day Israelis hold holiday prayers at Western Wall Plaza, celebrate 50th anniversary of Jerusalem's liberation with Chief Rabbis and city rabbi.
* 'We Will Always Insist on Jerusalem‚' Affirms President Rivlin on 50th Anniversary of Reunification President Reuven Rivlin opened Israel's official celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Six Day War and the reunification of Jerusalem Tuesday, pledging Israel's commitment to the capital and especially to the Old City.
* Knesset Members Answer: What Did You Think Of Trump's Visit? Were expectations too high or too low?