* Iraqi army pushing into last ISIS-held areas of Mosul After recent gains in Mosul's north, Iraqi government forces are squeezing Islamic State (ISIS) into an ever smaller area and hope to liberate the city 'within days' reports said.
* Who is Emmanuel Macron? France's new leader called 'useful idiot' on militant Islam French President-elect Emmanuel Macron is a 'globalist' and an 'open promoter of multiculturalism' who does not consider Islamism a national threat, a French journalist and author said.
* Cyber-attack: Europol says it was unprecedented in scale A cyber-attack that hit organisations worldwide including the UK's National Health Service was "unprecedented", Europe's police agency says.
* The Turkey Trap Erdogan thinks he can blackmail Trump.
* American Fighter Pilots In Israel For Joint Drill Exercises will take place near the southern city of Eilat at the Air Force's Uvda airbase.
* In Anti-Israel Tirade, Erdogan Calls for Thousands of Muslims to Ascend Temple Mount In an anti-Israel tirade Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for thousands of Muslims to ascend the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* U.S. Military to Move 'Very Quickly' in Arming Syrian Kurds Despite Turkish Opposition DOD spokesman says strategy will 'accelerate' offensive to retake Raqqa from ISIS.
* Iran-We Will Destroy All Saudi Arabia but Not Mecca & Medina Tehran, in response to Saudi Arabia's most recent threats, said it would destroy all of the Saudi kingdom besides Mecca and Medina.
* 2,000 Years Ago, Prophet Nehemiah Performed This Temple Rite to Revive Sacrifices. Now, Sanhedrin Is Reviving It On the day after the Feast of Shavuot (Weeks), the Sanhedrin will reenact a ceremony officially establishing the borders of Jerusalem for purposes of reinstating the Temple service.
* Arab Media: Abbas, Netanyahu, Trump Plan Three-Way Peace Summit Arab media are quoting sources within the PA saying that preparations are being made for a 'trilateral summit meeting between [President Donald] Trump, [PA President Mahmoud] Abbas and [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu.'