* 2,000 Years Ago, Prophet Nehemiah Performed This Temple Rite to Revive Sacrifices. Now, Sanhedrin Is Reviving It On the day after the Feast of Shavuot (Weeks), the Sanhedrin will reenact a ceremony officially establishing the borders of Jerusalem for purposes of reinstating the Temple service.
* Ayatollah Khamenei vows crushing response to enemy In comments on Wednesday, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei read the riot act for enemies of the Islamic establishment, vowing to harshly retaliate any possible invasion.
* EU backs full implementation of nuclear deal: Mogherini EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini has said that the EU will stand by the Iran nuclear agreement, describing the deal as a 'milestone' belonging to the entire international community.
* Mosul battle will be finished within days - Iraqi army chief Iraqi security forces are only days away from completing the operation to recapture Mosul from so-called Islamic State, the army's chief of staff says.
* Hezbollah Says Future War With Israel Could Take Place In Israeli Territory Two Israeli air strikes against Hezbollah targets inside Syria in recent weeks have raised tension between the two.
* Ap Review Denies Charges Agency Helped The Nazis During World War II The yearlong review was written by Larry Heinzerling, an adjunct assistant professor at the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism and retired AP deputy international editor.
* Abbas, in meeting with Putin, says Moscow must be part of peace process Two leaders participate via video link in inauguration of $40 million Russian-sponsored Putin cultural center in Bethlehem.
* Russian monitors for Syrian Golan - not Iranians Moscow this week responded to Israel's concerns about posting Iranian and Turkish officers on its borders to monitor the potential 'de-escalation' zones Russia is proposing for Syria.
* Arab Media: Abbas, Netanyahu, Trump Plan Three-Way Peace Summit Arab media are quoting sources within the PA saying that preparations are being made for a 'trilateral summit meeting between [President Donald] Trump, [PA President Mahmoud] Abbas and [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu.'
* Russia 'full-scope cyber actor' which will remain 'major threat' to US - intel director Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats has accused Russia of being a "full-scope cyber actor" which will remain a 'major threat' to the US government.