* How Do We Know God Truly Loves Israel? To most readers of Israel Today, it's a given that God never stopped loving Israel - even after the nation rejected their Messiah.
* Trump's visit: The messiah isn't coming to Israel WASHINGTON-US President Donald Trump has a clear advantage over his predecessors in his upcoming visit to the Middle East.
* The Iran Election Farce Iranian voters go to the polls on Friday to select a new president from a list of the regime faithful chosen for them by the Supreme Leader and his aptly-named Guardians Council.
* UNESCO disputes Jewish connection with Israel? Following infamous UN vote, next damage could be against Jews making Aliyah.
* There is no such thing as Peace in Islam On today's Israel Uncensored Josh conducts a fascinating interview with Dr. Harold Rhode, one of the world's preeminent scholars on Islam.
* Egypt's SISI: Trump Vital to Resolving Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Egyptian president to Israel: "The Arabs and Palestinians are ready for peace."
* Trump refuses to visit Ramallah Staff planning Trump's visit to Israel agree with the PA that he will meet Abbas in Bethlehem instead.
* Our World: American Greatness and the PLO The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd.
* American Islam's Most Extreme Conference Islamists, forming inherently political movements, insist to policy-makers and the media that Islam is homogenous and that their Islamist organizations speak on behalf of all Muslims, despite their clear lack of any mandate.
* Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who dares to "collude" with the U.S.