* On Jerusalem Day, Netanyahu Vows: Temple Mount Will Stay Under Israeli Sovereignty "Forever" During a celebration for Jerusalem Day at the Israeli Knesset, marking the 50th anniversary of the capital city's reunification, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed the Temple Mount and Western Wall would remain under Israeli sovereignty.
* Counterterror systems are deficient across Europe With each passing day since the Manchester suicide bombing, as more details come to light of the terrorist Salman Abedi's links with a broad ISIS network, it is becoming increasingly clear that the government of British Prime Minister Theresa May, as well as the British secret services, face their biggest security and intelligence crisis in the war on terror.
* CIA insider: US attack on North Korea could be imminent The US is preparing to attack North Korea, according to Geopolitical Futures founder George Friedman - setting the stage for a difficult, messy war with potentially catastrophic consequences.
* US Intel Chief: Kurdish Secession From Iraq Imminent Once Mosul is liberated and ISIS is defeated the Kurds in Iraq are likely to seek independence from Baghdad, according to Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
* Jerusalem Day, 50 Years Since Unification Hashem says that these enemies will be destroyed.
* Trump 'determined to pursue peace' after Pope meeting US President Donald Trump has said he is "more determined than ever" to pursue peace in the world after meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican.
* 1,000 soldiers on streets as nervous Britain prepares for 'imminent' terror attack Troops are being deployed to guard Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, and Parliament after Prime Minister Theresa May warned that another terror attack is 'expected imminently.'
* Top U.S. Intel Official: Retaking Raqqa Will Fail to Hamper ISIS Ambitions Abroad DNI Dan Coats says intel sharing is imperative amid threat of homegrown attacks.
* Netanyahu: Temple Mount, Western Wall Will Stay Under Israeli Sovereignty Forever In Jerusalem Day address, PM indicates that Israel will never allow the capital to return to its pre-1967 status.
* Aerial photos: Jerusalem Day march underway Tens of thousands join March of Flags from Jerusalem's Great Synagogue to the Western Wall on 50th anniversary of liberation of city.
* The Six Day War - a salvation and a miracle PM Netanyahu says Six Day War was 'a salvation and miracle,' promises Temple Mount will always remain in Jewish hands.
* WATCH: Thousands pray at the Western Wall on Jerusalem Day Israelis hold holiday prayers at Western Wall Plaza, celebrate 50th anniversary of Jerusalem's liberation with Chief Rabbis and city rabbi.
* 'We Will Always Insist on Jerusalem‚' Affirms President Rivlin on 50th Anniversary of Reunification President Reuven Rivlin opened Israel's official celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Six Day War and the reunification of Jerusalem Tuesday, pledging Israel's commitment to the capital and especially to the Old City.
* Knesset Members Answer: What Did You Think Of Trump's Visit? Were expectations too high or too low?