* UNESCO ratifies contentious resolution denying Israeli links to Jerusalem The executive board of the UN's cultural agency ratified on Friday a resolution that calls Israel 'the occupying power' in Jerusalem and disputes its ties to the capital.
* Trump's Tolerance Tour: First Trip To Riyadh, Jerusalem And Rome Aside from visiting Israel, Trump will convene Arab world leaders in Saudi Arabia and hold his first papal visit.
* Us Sources: Saudi Arabia, Us In Talks On Billions In Arms Sales Washington and Riyadh are eager to improve relations strained under President Barack Obama in part because of his championing of a nuclear deal with Saudi foe Iran.
* Comment: Trump's Tragic Mistake Israel is the most immediate casualty of Trump‚'s decision to embrace Abbas and the PLO, because the PLO is Israel's enemy.
* Erdogan And His Vision Erdogan views ISIS as the executor of his vision and as the army of the largest Sunni Islamic caliphate in the future Middle East.
* Ismail Haniyeh Elected As New Hamas Leader, Replacing Meshaal Ismail Haniyeh, who hails from the Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza, was widely expected to be the next top Hamas leader.
* French election: Hollande vows 'response' to Macron hack attack French President Francois Hollande has promised to "respond" after a hacking attack targeted presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron.
* Netanyahu slams Abbas for lying to Trump's face Few were surprised that the first words out of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas' mouth in his meeting with US President Donald Trump were bald-faced lies.
* In Pictures: Israel Kicks Off Independence Day Celebrations Following a national day of grief in which the country paid its tributes to the men and women who fell while defending the land, Israel has kicked off celebrations marking its 69th Independence Day.
* 69 Years of Independence: Israel By The Numbers In accordance with its annual practice prior to Israeli Independence Day, the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) has published data this week that offer insight into the evolution of the Israeli population and economy.