* Iran will sign nuclear deal only if all sanctions lifted, Rouhani says Earlier this week US said it would accept sanctions being 'phased out' and it would not budge from its position.
* Where's the Outrage Over Palestinians Dying in Syria? The jihadists hordes of the Islamic State (ISIS) have captured most of the Yarmouk refugee camp on the outskirts of Damascus, driving out thousands of Palestinian residents and brutally slaughtering many.
* US, Russian war games rekindle Cold War tensions Russia is so close that the F-16 fighter pilots can see it on the horizon as they swoop down over a training range in Estonia in the biggest ever show of U.S. air power in the Baltic countries.
* Yemen crisis: Kerry warns Iran over Houthi rebel 'support' US Secretary of State John Kerry has warned Iran over its alleged support for Houthi rebels in Yemen.
* Iran nuclear: No guarantee of final deal, Khamenei says Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has cautioned against seeing a preliminary agreement on his country's nuclear programme as the "guarantee" of a final deal with world powers.
* 'Iran helping Hamas, Hezbollah build fleet of suicide drones' The report was published by the US Army's Foreign Military Studies Office at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
* Erdogan: Egypt must free Morsi before it can restore ties with Turkey Turkish president's slams Sisi for treatment of political prisoners.
* Did a Leading Saudi Cleric Permit Men to Eat Their Wives? Disputed report claims Mufti of Saudi Arabia says husbands facing 'severe hunger' can eat their wives - who should gladly comply.
* Watch: Jews Receive Less Than Warm Welcome on Temple Mount Jewish worshippers looking to visit Temple Mount after Kotel prayers face Muslim pursuers and uncompromising police.
* 'Cyberjihad' Causes French TV to Broadcast Reruns Only Self-described ISIS terrorists bring TV5Monde down for hours, threaten families of soldiers on channel's Facebook.