* Netanyahu on Remembrance Day: There is no future for the Jewish people without Israel "As the threats from our enemies to destroy our homeland grow, our determination to defend our homeland grows."
* U.S. carrier moving off coast of Yemen to block Iranian arms shipments U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.
* US, Ukraine Start Military Training, Defying Russian Fury Troops from the United States and Ukraine kicked off joint training exercises Monday intended to help bolster Ukraine's defenses against incursions from Russian-backed separatists in the east.
* On the eve of Independence Day, Israeli population stands at 8,345,000 67 years ago, the population of Israel stood at approximately 806,000 residents.
* Russia Wants to 'Redesign' the Middle East Russia thinks American policy in the Middle East has been irresponsible, but is pursuing a strategy where Iranian power would dominate.
* Islamic State Leader Al-Baghdadi Critically Wounded in Airstrike Sources reveal Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has not been in control of ISIS since a strike in western Iraq found its mark on the 'caliph.'
* Country bows its head to honor 23,320 fallen 116 soldiers, civilians lost their lives in past year; Knesset event to recount stories of lone soldiers.
* Netanyahu and Rivlin refuse to meet with Jimmy Carter Israeli leaders won't sit down with former US president during upcoming visit; official cites his 'anti-Israel' stance
* ISIS Secret Service: Slain top strategist's blueprints reveal covert Syria takeover op While ISIS appears to be run by religious fanaticism, it instead has been functioning more like a secret intelligence service, calculating every operation and drafting plans of a covert Syrian takeover for years, files seen by Der Spiegel have revealed.
* Houthis carry out suicide operations on Saudi border, Saudis to target pro-rebel tribes Coalition forces have begun a new phase that will involve airstrikes against Yemeni tribes harboring and abetting the Iran backed militia's leadership and fighters.