* Islamic State abducts almost 120 schoolchildren in Mosul Now they will be either freed outright, ransomed, enslaved or killed. That's Islamic law: here is a salient passage on this issue from a Shafi'i manual of Islamic law.
* Military option will only set Iran's nuclear program back a year or two, top US official says Top US negotiator with Iran, Wendy Sherman, says US wants to ensure that it will take Iran at least ten years to get the materials necessary to create one nuclear bomb.
* IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading 'Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me!' president says before he is killed in animated video.
* Arms spending up globally, except in US, W. Europe Russia's neighbors, like Iran's, boost defense budgets, while much of West's military allocations shrink with austerity .
* Russia lifts ban on S-300 missile system delivery to Iran Russia has lifted a ban on supplying Iran with a sophisticated air defence missile system, the Kremlin has said. .
* IDF could unify cyber defense and offense into single branch As the IDF becomes increasingly dependent on digital networks for its combat capabilities, the issue of cyber security has become paramount. .
* Iran suspends Saudi pilgrimage flights over 'assaults' Iran has suspended flights for pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after the alleged sexual assaults of two Iranian boys. .
* Germany Approves Fifth 'Special' Submarine for Israel Answer to Iran deal? Germany gives green light to new advanced sub that can hold nuclear weapons.
* Christians in peril Ð because of Western foreign policy Easter should be a time of celebration for Christians, but for those of the faith living in the Middle East, there hasn't been too much to celebrate in recent years.
* Once Again: Waqf Illegally Digging Up Temple Mount Jordanian Waqf digs up stone floor under mosque built on top of the sacred areas of the Holy Temples, says it's 'replacing carpets.' .