* In balance of power, Russian missiles not game changers The S-300 air-defense system to be sold by Russia to Iran is a complex but solvable problem for the IAF.
* Netanyahu to Putin: Israel disappointed over Russia's S-300 sale to Iran PM tells Russian leader that the move would only serve to increase Iran's aggression and put the security of the Middle East at risk.
* Iraq 'retakes over quarter of Islamic State territory' Islamic State (IS) has lost more than a quarter of its territory in Iraq since the US-led coalition air campaign began in August, a Pentagon spokesman says.
* Islamic State conflict: Iraq PM to seek weapons on US visit Iraq's prime minister is to seek a greater US contribution to fighting Islamic State (IS) in talks with Barack Obama in Washington on Tuesday.
* Netanyahu: Iran is emboldened by deal, will increase terror activity Hours after Russia agrees to supply Tehran with advanced air defense system, PM says regime is 'grasping the Middle East with arms of terror and blood'.
* Nigeria abductions: Vows to remember Chibok girls Protesters around the world have vowed to remember the girls abducted by the Nigerian militant Islamist group Boko Haram one year ago.
* Ya'alon: Iran will Funnel S-300 Missiles to Yemen, Lebanon, Gaza Ya'alon warns that the current deal is widening Iran's grasp in the Middle East, any deal must include an anti-terror clause.
* Child Soldiers: Hamas Unveils its Youngest 'Terror Tot' Hamas's Interior Ministry celebrates its model 5-year-old - an armed child soldier, and in doing so shows how little separates it from ISIS.
* Afghan president admits he's losing troops to Islamic State The worldwide appeal of the concept of the caliphate is demonstrated once again. "Afghan president admits he's losing troops to ISIS," Associated Press, March 21, 2015:
* Ukraine conflict: Soldiers killed despite truce talks There has been a surge in violence between government troops and pro-Russian rebels in east Ukraine, despite diplomatic efforts to enforce a truce.