* 'Arab hackers believed to have breached Israeli military networks' The affair shows how the Middle East continues to be a hotbed for cyber espionage.
* Obama invites Mideast leaders to discuss Iran As Sunni Gulf nations fear that Shiite Iran will develop atomic weapons after sanctions are removed, Obama invites leaders to White House and Camp David.
* 'US-Saudi aggression in Yemen will fail just like Israel did in Lebanon,' Nasrallah says The Hezbollah leader's fiery address came just hours after Yemen's former president Ali Abdullah Saleh said he would not leave the country.
* Dempsey: We Can Still Strike Iran Despite S-300 Sale Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says Washington knows all about the system Russia is selling to Iran.
* 'Lebanon prepares to receive massive shipments of French weapons' The agreement calls for France to provide Lebanon with warplanes and cruisers. Lebanon is also due to receive armored vehicles, seven helicopters, and light aircraft.
* Arab world: Egypt's dangerous stalemate Despite his all-out effort to defeat Islamic terrorism and insurgency, President Sisi has yet to achieve the results needed to prevent the country slipping back into anarchy and chaos.
* Memorial Day: Israel to Mourn 23,320 Fallen 116 people were killed at war or in terror attacks since April 2014, the Defense Ministry announces.
* The Holocaust Averted: a Bittersweet Scenario What if the Nazis had failed with Czechoslovakia? Expert says American Jews and Israel would not have been the same.
* Senior Hamas official calls to abduct Israelis "Our men, our women, our children all envision kidnapping your soldiers and settlers, wherever they are."
* The undying 'last' dictatorships of Europe My name is Ales Bialiatski. If it had not been for the relentless mobilisation of the international community, the European Union in particular, I would be writing these words behind the bars of the Bobruisk high-security penal colony in south-eastern Belarus.