* World Muslim leaders mull suspending Syria Muslim leaders were on Tuesday to mull proposals to suspend war-hit Syria from the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
* Former Syria PM: Assad controls only 30% of country Former Syrian prime minister Riyad Hijab said on Tuesday that Syrian President Bashar Assad's government is falling apart and controls only 30 percent of the country.
* Al Qaeda Kidnaps Children, Teaches Them to Fight West Al-Qaeda has been kidnapping children in Somalia and brainwashing them to launch future attacks on the West.
* Iran brushes off threats by Israel's 'brainless leaders' Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told reporters at a weekly press conference that Tehran is unconcerned by the threat of an Israeli attack on the country.
* Groups demand halt of Berlin anti-Israel march The daily (B.Z.) Berliner Zeitung's popular columnist Gunnar Schupelius has called on the Berlin authorities to ban a pro-Iranian regime demonstration.
* China signs new economic deals with North Korea China says it has signed agreements stepping up economic co-operation with North Korea during a visit to Beijing by a senior Pyongyang official.
* Morsi 'to Make Changes in Camp David Accords' Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi will discuss, in coming days, making changes in the Camp David Accord signed with Israel.
* Britain Horrified at Nazi Parade in War Festival World War II buffs shocked Britons over the weekend by parading in Nazi uniforms and flying swastikas in an event recalling the war.
* PM greets 'protectors of Jewish future' at airport This summer's second charter aliyah flight from the US arrived on Tuesday, bringing some 350 new olim to Israel.
* Hizbullah Claims Rockets Can Reach All of Israel The Hizbullah terror leadership claimed Monday that its missiles can now reach all of Israeli territory.