* Syrian: '20 Missiles Can Take Out Israel's Nuclear Sites' Syria's envoy in Jordan, Bahajat Suleiman, says Syria can cause "heavy damage" to Israel's nuclear facilities.
* 'No circumstance whatsoever' in which Israel can tolerate a nuclear Iran, says foreign minister Israel should have attacked Iran's nuclear facilities in 2001.
* Republican, Democratic conventions will focus on Jewish preoccupations - but with different outcomes Get set for a political double feature with much of the same plot, but with different outcomes for the issues that tend to preoccupy Jewish voters.
* Hamas leader accepts Iran invitation to attend Non-Aligned summit Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh has accepted an Iranian invitation to attend the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran.
* Kotel rabbi slams Abbas for comments on J'lem Western Wall Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz issued an unprecedented attack against Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas following his comments Tuesday.
* Arab World: The house the Muslim Brothers built The recent events in Sinai are the latest evidence of Egypt's rapid transformation under the ascendancy of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* History: Making peace with Egypt It has been reported that Egyptian forces - including tanks - have been brought into Sinai, in violation of the peace treaty with Israel.
* Egypt: Clashes Erupt During Anti-Morsi Protest in Cairo Hundreds of Egyptians hit the streets on Friday, to demonstrate against President Mohammed Mursi and the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Iran stirring tensions in Saudi Arabia In the restive city of Qatif in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, the older Shiites are quiet.
* Who knew? Curiosity photos show Mars teeming with UFOs According to the fringe sector of the Internet, Mars is practically teeming with aliens.