* Iran, Syria top Panetta's agenda in Israel Israel's threats to attack Iran and the violence convulsing Syria top the agenda of U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's meetings Wednesday with Israeli government leaders.
* Hezbollah TV app banned by Apple and Google An app designed to stream content from Al-Manar TV, part of the media arm of Hezbollah, has been removed from both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
* Panetta: U.S. prepared to implement 'other options' to prevent a nuclear Iran U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Wednesday that the United States is prepared to implement 'other options' if Iran continues to work toward attaining nuclear weapons.
* Syria conflict: Fate of nation at stake, says Assad The conflict between rebels and government forces across Syria will decide the fate of the nation.
* Barak Tells Panetta Israel Will Decide on Iran Defense Minister Ehud Barak has informed US Defense Secy Leon Panetta that Israel will make its own decisions on how to deal with Iran.
* Morsi Says Letter for Peace a 'Fake' Egypt's President Mohamed Morsi's office has denied he sent a letter to President Shimon Peres indicating he wanted to work for peace in the Middle East.
* Syrian rebels acquired surface-to-air missiles Rebels fighting to depose Syrian president Bashar Assad have for the first time acquired a small supply of surface-to-air missiles.
* Video: Jewish Groups Document Canadian 'Anti-Semitic Hate Rally' Canadian Jewish groups are urging the Ontario government to stop an "anti-Semitic hate rally" from taking place on the steps of the legislature next month.
* Israel Hi-Tech Helps Protect US-Mexican Border The United States has selected an Israeli company for the placement of a radar system to detect infiltrators at the border with Mexico.
* Iraq sees deadliest month in two years July was Iraq's deadliest month in nearly two years as 325 people died in nationwide attacks.