* Has Israel Lost the Temple Mount Race? Op-ed:Olympic races don't mean a thing, but the race for the control of the Temple Mount is one that we must win.
* Iran can build an N-bomb by Oct. 1. Cairo coup hampers Israeli action At its present rate of enrichment, Iran will have 250 kilograms of 20-percent grade uranium, exactly enough to build its first nuclear bomb, in roughly six weeks, and two-to-four bombs by early 2013, DEBKAfile's military and intelligence sources report.
* Jihadist Tells Iran, Uprising in Jordan Can Help Crush Israel An Islamic Jihad official tells Iran that a popular uprising in Jordan would break the last part of Israel's "security chain."
* Israel Assured U.S. will Join War on Its Side - Report Obama administration, Romney camp have reportedly told Israel the U.S. will give it protective umbrella against Iran.
* 'We could destroy parts of Lebanon to stop rockets' Former Mossad chief Yatom says rockets from Lebanon, Gaza Strip "can cover all of Israel and that is the main problem."
* Police Nix "The Temple Mount is In Our Hands" Police bar signs with 1967 commander's famous cry, "The Temple Mount is in our hands!"
* Iran May Be Reason for New Cabinet Powers for Bibi Netanyahu wants the Cabinet to agree to give him more power over decision-making. A possible attack on Iran may be reason.
* Obama to Dine with Ahmadinejad, Morsi at U.N. Assembly in NY? Ban Ki-moon has invited Obama to join Ahmadinejad, Morsi at a VIP lunch on opening day of U.N. General Assembly in NY.
* Israel's Dollar Reserves a Weapon Against Iranian War Disaster Gloom and doomers warn that war with Iran could cripple the economy, but Israel has a weapon: $70 billion in dollar reserves.
* A Short History of Results of US Aid to Islamists Good news: The US intends to give Egypt more aid to fight Sinai terror. Bad news: History shows the guns are used against the West.