* Khamenei Fires Air Force Chief over Israeli F-35 Deep Penetration of Iran’s Sky Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei fired Iranian air force commander Brigadier General Farzad Ismaili, who had been in office since 2010, because the latter had hid from him the fact that Israeli F-35 planes had penetrated Iran’s sky, the Kuwaiti daily Al Jarida reported on Saturday.
* Iran poised to resume enrichment at deep Fordow facility After Iran warned it will leave the nuclear accord unless benefits are forthcoming, an atomic energy official in Tehran said that uranium enrichment would resume at Fordow – if that happens.
* UN sides with Hamas against Israel over Gaza clashes, ignores “Palestinian” violence This is no surprise, given the UN’s ongoing targeting of Israel, but it is inexcusable.
* “The Qur’an says the highest dignity man can attain is that of making war in person against the enemies of his religion” Ramadan Day 30 thought for the day from my new book The History of Jihad: Sharaf ad-Din Ali Yazdi, a fifteenth-century Persian who wrote a biography of the Mongol Muslim warrior Tamerlane, observed that “the Qur’an says the highest dignity man can attain is that of making war in person against the enemies of his religion.
* Waqf gets rid of priceless Temple era remains Muslims use Ramadan closure of Temple Mount to Jews to get rid of dirt containing artifacts precious to Jews – apparently forever.
* Australian army unit flew Nazi flag on deployment Australia confirms reports soldiers flew swastika flag from army vehicle, PM says soldiers were punished.
* Hamas Threatens Israel With Thousands Of Burning Kites Hamas warned Thursday that it would dispatch some 5,000 burning kites into Israel from the Gaza Strip to coincide with Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim holiday marking the end of Ramadan.
* “The terror will begin”: The Islamic State calls for lone-wolf jihad attacks at World Cup Even if nothing happens at the World Cup, these threats serve to “strike terror in the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60).
* PA official: Jews 'are not a people' Watch PA envoy to Iraq says Jews “are not a people”, invites Iraqi militias to “liberate Palestine”.
* Israel Moves To Thwart Growing Hamas Maritime Threat A series of offensive and defensive Israeli actions are keeping Hamas off balance.