* IDF Reservists Called Up for Surprise Drill on Northern Border Israeli army reservists were surprised on Sunday to receive orders to immediately leave their jobs and families and report to the northern border with Syria.
* Erdogan Predicts 'War Between the Cross and Crescent' over Austria Mosque Closures Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan attacked Austria's impending closure of mosques and consequent expulsion of Turkish-funded imams, saying the move is anti-Islamic while promising a response.
* As bulldozers near, outpost residents vow they'll be back, and they may be right 15 families in Nativ Ha'avot neighborhood in settlement bloc south of Jerusalem feel imminent razing will ultimately strengthen their claim to hilltop.
* Putin and Lessons from Lenin and Gromyko Andrei Gromyko believed that the so-called Westphalian system, in place at least until the Second World War, had been replaced by a duopoly in which only the USSR and the United States counted as powers that could truly affect things.
* Report: Israeli F-35s entered Iranian airspace undetected, locked on suspected nuclear sites Two Israeli F-35 stealth fighters flew undetected over Iranian airspace in the past month, according to a report.
* Pioneering Interreligious Relations "Jews were viewed as the enemies of God, in league with the devil, responsible for the tragedies of the world," he said, but the Church now sees us as "dearly beloved elder brothers."
* The Oslo Disaster Prof. Efraim Karsh, the incoming director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, indicts the Oslo diplomatic process as "the starkest strategic blunder in Israel's history" and as "one of the worst calamities ever to have afflicted Israelis and Palestinians."
* An End-of-Days Guide to the Palestinians and Gaza As Israel's southern border is threatened by rockets, mortars and incendiary kites, End-of-Days experts weigh in on the prospective roles that Palestinians in Gaza play in the Messianic era.
* New Strategic Dimensions of the Eastern Mediterranean EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: The geostrategic, diplomatic, and economic influence of the Eastern Mediterranean is more significant today than ever before.
* Netanyahu: "The Iranian regime shouts, 'Death to Israel.' In response, Israel shouts, 'Life to the Iranian people.'" Beautiful. This superbly encapsulates the humanity of the Judeo-Christian tradition in the face of the hatred and violence taught in the Qur'an and Sunnah.