* Trump's 5 Rules for Ruling the World Trump isn't reacting to the world. The world is reacting to him.
* Israel Moves to Thwart Growing Hamas Maritime Threat A series of offensive and defensive Israeli actions are keeping Hamas off balance.
* Turkey election: Four dead in clash as pre-poll tension rises Four people are dead and eight wounded in southern Turkey, after election campaigning descended into violence.
* Trump Team Seeks to Avoid 'Dead on Arrival' Peace Plan Internal discussion continues over the timing of its release.
* Khamenei: Israel will soon perish, Palestinians should vote on 'right of return' Iran's supreme leader says the main problem with the 'Zionist regime' is its 'fundamental illegitimacy'.
* Immigration, terrorism top concern list of Europeans: poll BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Immigration and terrorism are the two top concerns for the European Union as a bloc, but trust in the EU and optimism about its future are on the rise, a European Commission poll showed.
* DEBATE: Putin in Power until 2024: What Does it Mean? Vladimir Putin easily won the recent election in Russia and secured another presidential term.
* UN Condemns Israel, But Won't Censure Hamas The United Nations' bias and hypocrisy was on full display this week when the General Assembly voted overwhelmingly in favor of condemning Israel for the violence on the Gaza border, but refused to do the same for Hamas.
* Hamas Threatens Israel With Thousands Of Burning Kites Hamas warned Thursday that it would dispatch some 5,000 burning kites into Israel from the Gaza Strip to coincide with Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim holiday marking the end of Ramadan.
* West Bank Eviction: The Last Battle or a Start of a New War? Settlers in Netiv Ha'avot were uprooted this week, but they could become the last batch to face eviction.