* Did Trump Achieve What Obama Couldn't? "Life is full of irony, as this week we've seen Obama's successor, US President Donald Trump, take more or less the same tack."
* Iraqi Christian: "We have actually been weakened by the stance taken by the Vatican" Aziz Emmanuel al-Zebari is right. Last September, the Pope met in the Vatican with Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa, the secretary general of the Muslim World League (MWL), a group that has been linked to the financing of jihad terror.
* Mass Demonstrations in Jordan Threaten to Topple Government The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, a leading independent research institute specializing in public diplomacy and foreign policy, has issued a short report suggesting "alarm bells are ringing for the Jordanian regime," and arguing that "the masses could cross the fear barrier, leading to an intifada against the kingdom similar to the Arab Spring."
* Abbas Adviser: Jews Have No Claim to Jerusalem TEL AVIV - Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' senior adviser Mahmoud al-Habbash last week said that President Donald Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as Israel's capital is part of a plot to divide the Arab world and that any Jewish connection to the holy city is an imperialist myth and distortion of history.
* Rabbi Ariel's First-Hand Account Of 1967 Temple Mount Battle Rabbi Yisrael Ariel ascended the Temple Mount on Wednesday to commemorate 51 years since he had stood there as a young man, guarding the site after he and his comrades-in-arms had conquered the holiest site in Judaism.
* Likud minister: Kim summit shows Trump can deal with tyrants; bring on Rouhani Gilad Erdan says similar meeting with Iran's president would 'not be terrible,' as long as goal remains to end Tehran's nuke program and change the 'nature of the regime'.
* North Korea: Don't forget to tell your children they're seeing a miracle 1980's Washington held three world friction points kickoff arenas for WWIII: Israel/Arabs, India/Pakistan, North/South Korea. Commentary
* Toning down rhetoric, Khamenei claims Iran never wanted to throw Jews in sea Supreme leader says only Egypt's Nasser called for expulsion, while Tehran wants a referendum of descendants of all who lived in Palestine 100 years ago, including Jews.
* Dramatic increase in number of Muslim visitors to Temple Mount 91,000 Muslims arrive for Laylat al-Qadr prayer on Temple Mount; about 10,000 arrive at Cave of Patriarchs.
* Syrian Army 'Boosts Air Defenses Near Israeli Border' Additional defenses are set to be deployed in the coming days, an Assad forces commander tells Reuters.