* Brexit bill becomes law, allowing UK to leave European Union The British government's so-called Brexit legislation that would allow the country to leave European Union became law Tuesday after Queen Elizabeth II gave her approval.
* Iran says 'War' with U.S. and Israel is 'possibility' but it has 'a plan for every possible threat' The top military adviser to Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has warned that the country's armed forces are prepared to handle any threat, even military action by the U.S., Israel and their allies.
* Prince William at Yad Vashem: We must not forget "We must not forget the Holocaust - the murder of 6 million men, women and children, simply because they were Jewish."
* Trump gives Europe a 'historic' chance to become stronger, French minister says President Donald Trump is giving a renewed purpose to the Franco-German relationship, a critical bond for the survival of the European Union, the French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the Financial Times.
* The Iran deal and the end of the world President Donald J. Trump's decision to remove the United States from President Barack Obama's disastrous deal with the mullahs in Iran has created a flawed hysteria by the mainstream media and members of the European Union.
* Abraham, Moses, David might get cut from AP World History College Board proposes controversial change to AP World History curriculum: start at the year 1450, not the dawn of civilization.
* During Ramadan Ban of Jews on Temple Mount, Waqf Workers Destroyed Temple Artifacts [WATCH] The Jerusalem Islamic Waqf took advantage of the final days of the holy month of Ramadan, when Jews were barred from visiting the Temple Mount, to eliminate from the compound piles of earth that were rich with archaeological treasures dating back to the Temple period, Makor Rishon reported Friday.
* Russia in Syria: Caught Between Iran and Israel EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Intermittent Israeli strikes against Iranian positions in Syria have alarmed Russia, which is trying to solidify its military gains there.
* Iran economic protests enter second day amid rial's collapse Rouhani dismisses protests as foreign propaganda as demonstrations show growing anger at regime's support for regional terror groups at expense of country's troubled economy.
* Cultural terrorism on the Temple Mount Eve Harrow speaks with archaeologist Dr. Gabi Barkay about this incredibly sensitive and sacred site that Muslims desecrated.