* Jews Flock to Jerusalem - Pictures Jews flocked to Jerusalem this week for the Passover holiday.
* Thousands take part in Land Day rallies Some 2,000 Arab-Israelis participated in a Land Day march in Taibe.
* Israeli Cabinet minister makes rare visit to Temple Mount Housing Minister Uri Ariel became the first serving Cabinet minister in recent memory to visit the Temple Mount.
* Iran, N. Korea, Syria Block Arms Trade Treaty Iran, North Korea and Syria twice blocked attempts at the United Nations on Thursday to agree on the first treaty on the conventional arms trade.
* Egypt Arrests Scuba Divers Accused of Cutting Internet Cables The Egyptian military has arrested three scuba divers accused of cutting an undersea Internet cable off the coast of the northern city of Alexandria.
* North Korea tensions: Russia's Lavrov fears 'spiral' The North Korean situation could spiral out of control, Russia has warned.
* Cypriot banks re-open without panic Cyprus' banks opened without panic on Thursday (March 28) after a 10 day lockout as the government struggled to agree a 10 billion rescue package.
* Cyprus becomes first ever euro-country to impose cash controls Cyprus will become the first ever eurozone country to impose capital controls.
* Navy Wants Lasers on Marines' Trucks to Shoot Down Drones If there was any doubt that the military has new confidence in its forthcoming laser arsenal, the Navyâ€™s top geeks want to outfit Marines with a laser cannon.
* Iran said advancing 'at murderous pace,' could have bomb by July Iran could have the capability to build a nuclear bomb by July.