* Feiglin: State Buying Muslim Honor with Israeli Pride Israel is sacrificing its sovereignty and national honor for the sake of Muslim quiet, MK Moshe Feiglin (Likud) said Wednesday, after he was barred from the Temple Mount.
* North Korea to cut all channels with South as "war may break out any time" Reclusive North Korea is to cut the last channel of communications with the South because war could break out at "any moment".
* Ahmadinejad hits the road to pitch his political heir During a celebration last week to mark the Persian new year, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did something quietly remarkable.
* Erdogan: Homosexuality 'contrary to Islam' Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called homosexuality a "sexual preference" and said it conflicted with the "culture of Islam".
* Syrian Cleric Supported Blowing Up American and Israeli Targets A Syrian Sunni cleric who was killed last week in a suicide bomb attack on a central Damascus mosque has in the past expressed support for Hizbullah.
* Abbas accuses Israel of 'destructive' J'lem plan Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday accused Israel of carrying out a "destructive" plan against Jerusalem.
* Gay marriage: Supreme Court hears Defense of Marriage Act case The US Supreme Court is considering whether to strike down a law denying federal benefits to same-sex couples, a day after weighing a gay marriage ban.
* Egyptian mosque turned into house of torture for Christians after Muslim Brotherhood protest Islamic hard-liners stormed a mosque in suburban Cairo, turning it into torture chamber for Christians.
* PA: We don't want Turkish PM to visit Gaza The Palestinian Authority is opposed to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's intention to visit the Gaza Strip.
* Global internet slows after 'biggest attack in history' The internet around the world has been slowed down in what security experts are describing as the biggest cyber-attack of its kind in history.