* Thousands gather at Western Wall for priestly blessing Thousands gathered at the Western Wall plaza in the Old City of Jerusalem on Thursday to celebrate the traditional priestly blessing.
* UN sees Syrian war spilling into Israel It's no longer only Israel that is concerned that the Syrian civil war could cross borders.
* Hamas boasts of 'persuading Israeli spies to repent' Hamas on Wednesday boasted of its success in persuading purported collaborators with Israel to admit their crime and repent.
* Israel's Jewish population passes 6 million mark Israel's population has crossed the eight million threshold over Passover.
* Putin orders surprise Black Sea military exercises Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered surprise military exercises in the Black Sea region, to test the armed forces' battle readiness.
* Cyprus banks reopen amid tight security and tough curbs Branches were replenished with cash overnight and police were deployed amid fears of a run on the banks.
* Syria crisis: University of Damascus hit by mortars Mortar fire has hit the University of Damascus, killing 15 students, Syrian state media say.
* US B-2 stealth bombers in South Korea drill The US has flown two B-2 stealth bombers over South Korea as part of a military exercise.
* Thousands Visit Ancient Shilo Thousands of people visited ancient Shilo, in the Binyamin region - site of the ancient Tabernacle that preceded the Jewish Temple.
* The final days of the UN's Golan peacekeepers? Peacekeepers, the blue-helmeted warriors of the United Nations, know what to do when two attacking armies begin to advance toward one another.