* Iran urges U.S., Israel to stop 'interference' in Lebanon Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday urged Israel, the United States and several European nations to stop meddling in Lebanon.
* China's Hu Jintao and Barack Obama pledge stronger ties US President Barack Obama has hailed relations with China, saying the two countries have a huge stake in each other's success.
* Hizbullah 'Practicing to Take Over Beirut' Hizbullah's black-clad terrorist militia are training to take over Beirut’s airport and highways and carried out dry-run maneuvers early Tuesday as Beirut residents fled in panic.
* Syria would suppress a Tunisia-like revolt Syria is prepared for a revolt of the kind recently seen in Tunisia.
* Senators Pressure Clinton to Veto UN Anti-Israeli Resolution Sixteen U.S. senators have urged U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to order a veto of a United Nations resolution condemning Jewish development in United Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.
* Palestinians raise flag at Washington office Palestinians on Tuesday raised their flag over the PLO diplomatic mission in Washington for the first time.
* Arabs submit settlement resolution to Security Council Arab nations have formally submitted a resolution to the UN Security Council condemning Jewish settlement building in Judea and Samaria.
* Russia, Jordan vow to achieve an independent Palestinian state The leaders of Jordan and Russia on Wednesday vowed to work together to achieve an independent Palestinian state and boosted cooperation in the energy sector.
* Iran seeks to boost corps of cyber police Iran's top police chief envisions a new beat for his forces: patrolling cyberspace.
* Medvedev reaffirms Soviet recognition of Palestine Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Tuesday Moscow had recognized an independent Palestinian state in 1988 and was not changing that position adopted by the former Soviet Union.