* Iran: We'll be able to enrich uranium even if attacked Iran will be able to enrich uranium even in the event of a military attack on its nuclear facilities.
* Saudis end Lebanon mediation, say country at risk Saudi Arabia said on Wednesday it had abandoned mediation efforts in Lebanon between Shiite Hezbollah and Sunni leader Saad al-Hariri.
* Police fire shots to disperse new Tunis protest Tunisian police fired shots into the air on Thursday to try to disperse hundreds of protesters.
* Muslim Brotherhood Plans 2nd Week of Protests in Jordan More unrest is expected to hit Israel's closest eastern neighbor on Friday when Jordan's local Muslim Brotherhood chapter leads a second protest against the government.
* Losing the war of ideas to radical Islam Imagine two lines on a graph — one zigs and zags, another rises rapidly. They could represent two current unsettling world currents.
* Yad Vashem Youtube in Persian: Virtual War on Holocaust Denial The Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem has been concentrating on fighting Holocaust denial in Persian of late.
* PA draft resolution: Declare settlements illegal The Palestinians submitted to the Security Council a draft resolution proposing to declare Israeli settlements as illegal.
* Arab League chief says Tunisia is dire warning The secretary general of the Arab League on Wednesday linked the upheaval in Tunisia to deteriorating economic conditions throughout the Arab world.
* U.S. envoys arrive in Israel in bid to advance peace talks with Palestinians U.S. diplomats Dennis Ross and David Hale arrived in Israel Thursday morning in a renewed attempt to revive stagnated peace talks.
* Bombs targeting Shiite pilgrims in Iraq kill 51 Three car bombs blasted through security checkpoints ringing the Iraqi holy city of Karbala.