* Tunisia unrest: Renewed anti-government protests New protests have broken out on the streets of Tunisia's capital, Tunis, hours before the expected announcement of a new national unity government.
* Tunisia Chaos a Sign for Caution on PA State, Warns Netanyahu The current rebellion, mayhem and ensuing violence in Tunisia serves a warning against rushing into establishing the Palestinian Authority as a new Arab country without proper security guarantees.
* Amid Lebanon unrest, UN tribunal expected to blame Hezbollah for Hariri murder Hezbollah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah accuses UN tribunal of working under the auspices of the U.S. and Israel.
* Hu Highlights Need for U.S.-China Cooperation, Questions Dollar Chinese President Hu Jintao emphasized the need for cooperation with the U.S. in areas from new energy to space ahead of his visit to Washington this week.
* Erekat to ask UNSC to declare all settlements illegal Palestinian negotiator set to request UN demand to halt all settlement construction; hopes to win support of 14 of 15 council members.
* Tunisia - first popular uprising in Arab world The spontaneous revolution of Tunisian people has forever changed Arab world; it has shown that grassroots revolution can happen everywhere.
* First US ambassador in 5 years arrives in Syria Robert Ford assumed post in Damascus days after government in Lebanon collapsed after Hezbollah ministers, allies resigned from cabinet
* Egypt Sentences Muslim to Death in Killings of Christians An Egyptian court sentenced a Muslim man to death Sunday for killing six Christians and a Muslim police guard outside a church in a drive-by shooting more than a year ago.
* Venezuela Says Oil Reserves Surpass Saudi Arabia's Venezuela has overtaken Saudi Arabia as the world leader in oil reserves with certified deposits leaping to 297 billion barrels at the end of 2010, President Hugo Chavez's government said.
* Experience the Warsaw Ghetto Visitors to a new exhibit at the Yad Mordechai Museum can take a virtual train to a virtual death camp, and feel the cannon-fire in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.